Boracay is a small island with great beaches and coves, known for its powdery white sands, and gorgeous sunsets. You can spend your entire vacation in the sand or do all the possible things that the island has to offer. But, when you are already on a 2 to 4 days vacation and a first timer, sometimes thinking about what to do or where to go next is a waste of time. So, having itinerary or at least ideas on the things you can do is highly recommended.
Aside from of course swimming, sunset viewing, here are some suggested TO DO’s for you:
1. Boracay Island activities. To make your island trip more meaningful, you must try one of these water activities.
1. ISLAND HOPPING
2. SCUBA DIVING
4. YACHT SAILING
5. CLIFF DIVING
6. PADDLE BOARDING
8. HELMET DIVING
2. Kite and Windsurfing on Bulabog Beach. If you already know how to ride your surfboard while holding onto a specially designed kite and sort of manipulating the wind? Then, Asia’s one of the most kitesurfing spots, Bulabog beach, is in your bucket list. On the other hand, if you don’t have the intention to surf, you can enjoy watching the colorful kites and catching kitesurfing styles. You might see yourself doing this extreme sport and end up enrolling in one of the kitesurfing schools in the area.
3. Beach Hopping. You can only imagine yourself doing bar hopping, but how about beach hopping? Boracay has a lot of beaches, most of these beaches are sugar powdery but unique on its own.
White Beachfront – It is 4-kilometer beach namely Station 1, 2, and 3 the most popular among them all. Here you can witness the astonishing sunsets while plunging in the crystal clear blue waters or while sipping your fresh cocktail.
Bulabog Beach – Catch and enjoy wind and kite surfers while letting the wind whips your hair and blow your stress away.
Puka Shell Beach – Have fun walking along the 800 meters long beach while getting yourself some puka shells. No wonder it was named Puka Shell Beach! Sunsets here are extremely beautiful too!
Ilig-iligan Beach – Run away and get yourself a calmer beach on the island at Ilig-iligan Beach.
Diniwid Beach – Another peaceful beach of Boracay. Here, you can hide and seek with the sun under the ragged rock formations.
Balinghai Beach – Perfect for a romantic getaway! Small beach with craggy rock wall. Find peace and solitude in this hidden gem and untouched from influx of tourists.
4. Boracay PubCrawl. Want to go on bar hopping? We think Boracay Pubcrawl is the most enjoyable way to do that. Rock and roll the major bar on the island with your new 50-150 friends from around the world in one night, prices starts at PHP 790.00. Here are the inclusions:
LEGENDARY YELLOW SHIRT
2 FREE SHOTS/SHOOTERS AT EVERY VENUE
5. Fill your tummies with Boracay’s must visit restaurants. After a day full of adventure and a night pact with fun, feed your spirit with satisfying food you can find on the island. Kindly visit my blog about the most recommended restaurants in Boracay.
6. Shopping. Want something from Boracay for your friends, loved ones or family? T-shirts, bags, keychains, etc.? You have a lot of choices. There are good places for you to go like D’mall, Emall, or in Bamboo Market. Bamboo Market is the largest market for souvenirs, name it, they have it. You can also find there the first and only handmade leather shop in the island called Boracay Leathers.
7. Spa Massages. Before your vacation ends, why not let yourself relax with the famous massages in the island. Either you want it in the comfort of your room or visit a spa near your hotel, you can always find it in every corner of the island.
Boracay is truly a small but fun-filled island. A perfect place to spend your holidays and all.