1. Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
2. Fill out required fields and click submit.
3. Take a screenshot of the confirmation page.
4.Send the following documents to [email protected] using the email subject OHDC-FamilyName, FirstName:
- screenshot of the OHDC confirmation
- proof of identification with Philippine Residency
- RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharengeal or oropharengeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/?page_id=1729)
- a copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a Boracay accomodation establishment with DOT CAO, (https://bit.ly/3cFuR07)
- roundtrip flight/travel details (Only Caticlan Airport can be used by those travelling via air as per IATF RESOLUTION NO. 74 Series of 2020, September 24, 2020)
Multiple tourist documents can be sent in one email. Just include a listing of the names of the tourists.
Please submit your documents at least 12 hours or more before your flight/travel to avoid delays. We are validating your documents with the accommodation establishments and the laboratories and this takes some time. For faster processing, we encourage you to get your RTPCR with laboratories that include a QR code in their result certificates. Please send only valid documents as falsification is punishable by law.
5. Wait for the email response (successful or unsuccessful) of the Final Validator. The validation team processes the QR Code within several minutes from receipt of email and usually responds within an hour. If you have not received any response within two hours, please send another follow up email.
6. If processing is successful, a copy of HDC with Tourist QR Code will be sent back. Keep the Tourist QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry/exit (land, air, sea) as well as in accessing services in Boracay Island.
7. If processing is unsuccessful, an email will be sent to you requesting for additional requirements or clarification. Please immediately comply with this to avoid delays in the QR Code release.
8. Your Tourist QR Code has an expiry of twelve (12) hours from your accommodation checkout time. If you are extending your stay in Boracay Island, please send an email of a new booking slip showing the extension to [email protected] before your original checkout time.