AkQuiRe OHDC QR Code Issuance for Tourists Going to Boracay Island for those travelling starting 1 February 2022
Before accomplishing the OHDC Form application for adults and children including infants (if applicable), please make sure you have digital copies of the following documentary requirements in your device:
Proof of Identification with Philippine Residency/ Passport for Foreigners/OFWs/Ofs
Proof of Vaccination Status
For Fully-Vaccinated Individuals
VaxCertPH COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate with full vaccination status from https://vaxcert.doh.gov.ph/; or,
Locally-issued Vaccination Card/ID with full vaccination status and with verifiable QR Code or, with contact details of the vaccination center; or,
World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis / Vaccination Card or Vaccination Certificate issued Abroad.
For Unvaccinated or Partially Vaccinated Individuals or in absence of the above-mentioned documents:
RT-PCR Negative Result Certificate (saliva, nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal) with date of extraction within 72 hours to date of travel (https://hfsrb.doh.gov.ph/list-of-licensed-covid-19-testing-facilities/)
For below 12 years old
Please accomplish the Certificate of Undertaking Travelling with Minors template at https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism or you may click here
A copy of confirmed booking slip/form from a DOT-Accredited Boracay Island accommodation establishment, (Accredited & HSG compliant AEs in Boracay Island)
For Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan: In absence of booking, please use the Certificate of Undertaking for Accommodation template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism or you may click here.
Roundtrip flight/travel details.
For Tourists coming from Western Visayas and Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan:
If using private vehicles, please upload a photo of car plate;
If taking public transportation, use the Certificate of Undertaking for Travel Details template in https://aklan.gov.ph under Tourism or you may click here
While the AkQuire OHDC QR Code is autogenerated, all attached documents are still subject for review upon receipt. As such, the attachment of clear, correct and authentic documents by all Tourists, Returning Aklanons and Travelers as required hereunder is expected. Otherwise, the autogenerated QR Codes shall be automatically invalidated.
A stern warning is given to everyone who gives incorrect date or misrepresented data in their OHDC Application and be mindful of attachments that violate acceptable moral and social standards. The Provincial Government shall have the right to refuse entry and future entries to the Province of anyone violating the Contact Tracing Management.
1. Access https://www.touristboracay.com/ and choose Boracay in the Where To page.
2. Fill out required fields. Make sure to choose the correct visitor type (Foreign, Domestic, OFW/OF or Aklanon Tourists residing in Aklan).
3. Click corresponding button “Attach Documents” for individual documentary requirements. Wait until all files are uploaded.
If unable to attach or is unsuccessful, please click “clear form” button.
If you receive a message saying “size validation failed”, the attached file exceeded 2MB and you need to resize file.
If you need help in reducing image size, please click here.
If you receive a message saying “extension validation failed”, convert your digital copy to jpg, jpeg, png or pdf with maximum size of 2MB per file.
Please ensure that you have uploaded complete, correct, clear and authentic documents
4. Enter Captcha, then click submit. If unable to submit, please ensure that all required fields are filled up and attachments are successfully uploaded.
5. A confirmation page will display your OHDC QR Code and a download button. Click the Preview and Download button to download your OHDC to your device. Please SAVE or PRINT or SCREENSHOT a copy.
Please apply for OHDC ONLY ONCE. Please send only valid documents as falsification is punishable by law.
7. Keep the OHDC QR Code with you at all times. Have a printed or digital copy. The QR Code will be used in the ports of entry/exit (land, air, sea) as well as in accessing services in Boracay Island.
For any issues in your OHDC QR Code, you may do the following:
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; or
Contact the following:
Travel Info Aklan Assistance Center:
8. Your OHDC QR Code has an expiry of twelve (12) hours from your accommodation checkout time. If you are extending your stay in Boracay Island, please send an email of a new booking slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to notify the validator may result in your delay in accessing services in Boracay Island and in exiting the ports.
IMPORTANT: If the validators find issues in your attachments, you will be notified through email or SMS or PHONE CALL.
For compliance, please send an email with the attached required documents to email@example.com with the subject – COMPLIANCE-LASTNAME,FIRSTNAME-DATEOFTRAVEL